How To Create A Simple Blender Game
In order on how to create a simple blender game you need to download a couple of apps.
* istreetview from istreetview.com website
* blender from blender.org Second you need to go to the following website https://www.google.com/maps
Step number three go into google maps and pick a large worldwide city or any city for that matter then click on the "yellow man icon" and drag it where you want to go.
Step number four, copy the url on top of your browser pertaining to the google maps site your in. then go to istreetview.com and paste the url you create.
Step number five, copy the panorama id on the far right and paste it in your istreetview app for windows and mac, then give the image a dimensin then click download.
Step number six, open blender
* click add
* click mesh, click uv sphere, hit "s" once, hit "s" once again
* change blender mode to blender game * on the right check glsl
* on the middle geared toward down in the white circle select texture mode.
* onthe far right on the circle "materials tab" * hit new then shadeless * hit new then open an image you just saved by using the istreetview app.
* set blender to edit mode in the low middle part of the app.
* go to the far left od the ide click "uv mapping" then unwrap, then sphere projection.
*on direction pick align with object
* on texture on the far right which is a checkered box goto mapping, generated, uv
*uncheck backface culling * if you have some problems with the camera hit "alt + b" .